Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Love Is in the Air

Well, I never promised you a rose garden (Who remembers that song?), but I did promise you a wedding card, and it even has a nice flower on it, though it isn't a rose.  I have lots of pictures for you, so I won't talk too much except for a few details.  I made this card in the standard A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) size.  However, because of the dimension I had to make a special 'envelope box' for the card.

So, how about some photos.........

 








I just love the soft colors in these papers.  They might look a bit washed out in the photos, but the card looks really lovely in person.
 
Here's the inside:


Since the card front was so busy I decided to keep the inside very clean.  I thought I remembered some wedding related stickers in a pad I got from my sister, and, sure enough, there were some.  The colors in the sticker matched the paper beautifully.

You can see all the dimension in the next two photos.

 
 

The last pictures show the box I made for this card.  If I were mailing the card it would need a much sturdier box.  Since it was hand-delivered, a box made with card stock worked out just fine.

 
 
The bride is a very crafty young lady, and I know she will appreciate the handiwork in this card.  I hope you enjoyed it as well.  I'd love a comment to let me know you were here.

See you again soon!!

Supplies:
          Paper:  Kaisercraft 'Pink Gelato' 6 1/2" Pad (also sentiment tag), Stampin' Up 'Whisper White'
          Dies:  Die-namics 'Leafy Flourish', Sizzix 'Flowers, Branches and Leaves' set and Tim Holtz 'Tattered Florals', Spellbinders 'Fancy Tags Three'
          Sentiment Sticker:  K & Company Beyond Postmarks 'All Occasion 2 Card Quotables'
          Embellishments:  August Moon 'Pearl Combo'


Please remember to keep your creative genius happy and well-fed.

CHRISTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave some love. I truly appreciate you.