Followers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Not Nearly Enough Time

It seems I may never come to grips with the fact that time is not under my control.  As much as I would like, I cannot add hours to the day or days to the week.  That said, I now have only a few days remaining to show the rest of my Christmas cards - at least the ones I remembered to photograph.

The cards I'm showing here were made with paper from PapertreyInk and DCWV.  The reindeer is cut from Cricut Cart Very Merry Tags.  I used the hide contours feature on my Gypsy to cut just the reindeer without the tag.  The first card uses the cut-out reindeer, while the second card uses the remaining stencil.

I also used a Fiskars lace corner punch, ribbon and embellishments from my stash, Stickles  and my Cuttlebug.  I could not, for the life of me, find the stamps I used, so I can't give you that info just now, but the stamping and inking were done with Tim Holtz and ColorBox.


I'll have more up shortly.  Thanks for looking, and don't forget to let me know you visited.

Keep your creative genius flowing.....
Christine

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave some love. I truly appreciate you.