Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO ! !

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all the friendly ghosts and goblins out there!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  It has been perfect here, in the St. Louis area.  The wind and rain of a few days ago took alot of the leaves off the trees, but much of the color still remains and the temperatures are still quite mild.

It seems like it should be the last day to post my Halloween cards, so here they are.  I only did a few this year; won't keep you here too long.

This one is my first shutter card.  It was fun gathering the elements to add to it.  I didn't really need much; the paper did most of the work.




The next two cards are using iris folding.  It's really a fun technique; the effects can be so different depending on the papers used.

 This one is my favorite.  I don't  know if it shows up too well, but I like how the flame and the black design on the paper make it look even more 3D.



I hope you like these.  They were a blast to make.  If you want details, please leave a comment and I'll get back to you.  Even if you don't want details, leave a comment to let me know what you think.  I'd love to have you follow me; I have lots more coming soon.

Keep YOUR Creative Genie-ous flowing.............. 

Christine 

 

3 comments:

  1. You should know that I totally enjoyed your "witches brew" card! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave some love. I truly appreciate you.