Followers

Friday, November 19, 2010

HOW TIME FLIES!!

I think I need to start getting caught up on posts.  I've been making bunches of cards, so I have lots to show.  They'll be mostly Christmas cards, but others will be mixed in for a little variety.

I'll start off with two cards I made using parchment.  They were both stamped and colored, and both have embossing and piercing.  Also, both cards are layered with purchased handmade papers.  Love the look of those handmade papers.

The first card used stamps from Sweet Stamps and PAPERTREYink and was colored with Pergamano  Perga Colours Markers:

This card was stamped with Holly Berry House and My Pink Stamper and colored with Derwent Pencils.  Both cards used generic white cardstock.  Unfortunately, the photos don't show off the texture of the piercing and embossing, but I really love the effect.

Thanks for looking, and please leave comments.  I'll have more soon, so please check back.  And remember:


Keep YOUR Creative Genie-ous flowing!!

Christine

1 comment:

  1. These are very pretty, and I love the soft colors!

    I invited myself to follow you to, my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave some love. I truly appreciate you.