Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Let's See How It Goes!

Okay, then.  I'm brand new at this, and right now I feel as though I'm talking to myself.  Hopefully that will change as time goes on.  My objective for this blog is to showcase my crafty work and share my favorite blogs with other crafty people.  I've been working on greeting cards lately, and as soon as I figure out how this whole thing works, I'll get some photos up for all to see.

Thanks for visiting, and don't forget to leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere (not sure how to spell that) mom. I think people will like this. I like how you ask your followers and other bloggers to post their favorite books as well as craft- related items. You'll have to send me the book lists as well ;). Love ya!

    - The One aka puppy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave some love. I truly appreciate you.