Followers

Monday, October 31, 2011

REALLY?? NO SCRAPS?

It's been awhile since I could say that, but, yes, I've made a card using NO scraps.

Hi everyone!  I have a card for you today made for the Crafters Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge 5.  This has been such a fun 'event,' and there is one more challenge before it ends.   Do click on the link to see what it's all about.

My card today uses an image from Digis by Phooka.  I used it for a Christmas card, but it could be used as a cute sleepytime image as well, or just use your imagination.  The card has been layered for interest, but it is still flat enough for ease in mailing.


I used Copic markers to color the image, and Copic Spica and Sakura pens for shimmer.  The candy house is from a Sizzix embossing folder.  I colored it, added the sparkle and cut it out.  I created my own sentiment for both outside and inside, printed and cut with Spellbinders Distressed Rectangles.


I used papers from Stampin' Up and Wausau, and rounded the corners at the top.  The card is standard A2 size, 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.



Thanks for stopping by today.  And thank you CDAC and Digis by Phooka!!



Always rembember keep your creative genius flowing.........

CHRISTINE

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! This is wonderful, love your card!!! Your colors, your coloring, your design with the gingerbread house just make this one of the cutest cards ever!! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    hugs
    donna
    cdacpc/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cutw and sweet looking! Great Job, Christine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave some love. I truly appreciate you.