Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenges and WINNER!!

Thanks so much to all those who participated in the Card A Day Blog Christmas Card Blog Hop, helping to celebrate our blast off to the holiday card-making season!!  Be sure to stop back there to see if you're a grand prize winner.  And a great big welcome to my new followers!!!  I am truly blessed to have you join me, and I will do my best to bring you new inspiration as often as possible while throwing in a bit of blog candy from time-to-time.

Now, before I get to the winner of my blog hop prize, I'd like to show you my entries from the past two CDAC (Crafter's Digital Art Center) Progressive Challenges.  Just click on the link for all the info.

I decided to make bookmarks for PC #2.  The theme was 'back to school,' and we had some really fun images to use.  I hadn't laminated my bookmarks yet so I wouldn't get the glare for the photos.  They'll also have some pretty ribbons attached.

The first image is an adorable bookworm from Jen's Digi Stamps.  I wanted my little curiosity seeker to have a little sass so I made her purple and added a little sparkle.  I also added my own slogan.

The second bookmark was made with an image from Stamp-n-doodle.  I just love this little cutie going off to school with her bookbag in hand.  Once again, I added my own take on a slogan.   I hope you like the play on words.....I couldn't resist, especially the way she's holding the apple next to her winking eye!
 
Both images were colored both digitally and using Copic markers and a Sakura glitter pen.

For PC #3, I decided to make a tag.  She may decide to become a bookmark, too (we're big readers in our house), but she really started out as a tag.  The image is Oak Fairy from Gurukitty Designs.  I thought it would be fun to give her the colors of an Autumn forest, and the sentiment is from the TCP Studio 'Autumn Harvest' stamp set.  She is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and the inking is done with variousTim Holtz Distress Inks, Memento Rich Cocoa and Versamark Onyx Black.




And now for the winner!!!  I was torn on whether or not to tell you what you've won, but I've decided to keep it a surprise.  I know I love getting surprise goodies in the mail, and I hope you do as well.  So, here we go, the winner is......................................





                                              TINA CAMPBELL


Congratulations, Tina!!  Please email me with you mailing address so I can get your surprise right out to you.

Thanks for visiting today, everyone!  I'll be back tomorrow with another card design for CADB.  Christmas is definitely in the air, so join us for lots of design inspiration and (yes, more prizes!) a new challenge!


ALWAYS keep your creative genius flowing.................

CHRISTINE

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Christine! I look forward to receiving the prize so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave some love. I truly appreciate you.