Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Progressive Challenge

Wow, I'm really getting this one in late, but I hope 'better late than never' applies.  This is my entry for the Crafters Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge #8.  I just love these challenges.  As members, we're given a number of images to use as we wish.  In order to continue as a member, all you have to do is submit at least one completed project within the time given.  The image I have used comes from McMahon Five Designs.  I knew as soon as I saw this image how I wanted to use it.

I colored the image with pencil, inked the edges and punched a ribbon border.  The base (A2 size 5 1/2 x 4 1/4) is a lovely pearlized card stock, layered with navy.



I layered the inside of the card the same as the front and used a corner rounder on the white layers






Thanks for coming to visit; see you again soon.

Always keep your creative genius happy and well fed!

CHRISTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave some love. I truly appreciate you.