Followers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Two Days!!

Oh, no, it's my last two days to post my Christmas cards.  I made some gift card boxes this afternoon to go along with the gift card holders I made yesterday.  I wasn't trying to get too matchy, so I just picked out some papers, took a few measurements, and started to cut and fold.  After the first one, the rest were fairly easy - as long as I did the scoring properly.  Here they are:


  

The green paper is PTI, the dps are BasicGrey.  I cut them 6 x 9 with 2 one inch folds on the short ends and a single one inch fold on the long sides.  Fit my card holders quite nicely.

I'll be posting a few more cards shortly.


Keep your creative genius flowing........

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave some love. I truly appreciate you.