Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SUNSHINE AND LAUGHTER

I'm off and running - well trotting -- maybe walking slowly.  Here is my first offering towards my 'use all my Cricut carts this year' goal.  I have actually used three, yes 3, cartridges on this first card.  I also had decided to see what scraps I could use up, so everything except the balloon, the hair and cone and the fence are from scrap (not counting the card base).  I hope you like my little girl; please let me know.  Sorry it's not the best picture, but I didn't want to wait any longer to post.  Thanks for stopping by!!



Carts used:  Everyday Paper Dolls, Paper Doll Dress-up, Wild Card
Papers:  PAPERTREY ink, DCWV, Recollections, Generations
Stamp:  My Pink Stamper


Keep your creative genius flowing......... 

CHRISTINE 

2 comments:

  1. Hello a very beautiful card and a great design.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, this is great! i dont have a cricut,im a big shot kinda girl and just took delivery of my huge spellbinders 'Beast' just need some huge dies now! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave some love. I truly appreciate you.